Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Total shipping To be determined
Continue shopping Proceed to checkout
Moncler was born in France, in Monestier-de-Clermont, Grenoble, in 1952 and is currently based in Italy.
The Moncler collections combine the most extreme needs of outerwear with everyday urban life.
With the entry of Remo Ruffini in 2003, in the capital of the Group, a path of repositioning of the brand begins, through which the Moncler products take on an increasingly unique and exclusive character.
The business model is focused on quality control with a value chain that directly manages and coordinates the phases with greater added value.
The promotion of a responsible supply chain is an integral part of this process, there can not be long-term growth without responsibility and respect. For some years Moncler has embarked on a path of integration of sustainability issues in the model and in business decisions.
Moncler is present in all the most important markets both through the retail channel, from multi-brand stores and from shop-in-shops in department stores. Through Moncler Uomo and Moncler donna clothing, the company aims to control distribution, not only retail, but also wholesale, where it operates through direct organization.
The public is offered a varied range of Moncler down jackets and Moncler jackets, generally located in the luxury segment, with an expansion of the market also towards the summer season.
It is present in the market with different collections:
• Moncler: it is the main line; offers outerwear, and accessories for women and men.
• Moncler Gamme Bleu: offers men's tailored garments with quality fabrics.
• Moncler Gamme Rouge: it is a couture collection.
• Moncler Grenoble: it is a collection that reinterprets the styles of the past, both in ski clothing and in after-ski clothing, as well as clothing for metropolitan everyday life. Moncler Grenoble takes its name from the mountain town where the company was born.
• Moncler junior: this is the Moncler child line, offering baby and baby and junior items and accessories up to 14 years